Services offered to Members
ACTA’s platform is formulated by the firm objective to offer continuously upgraded services to its members and the travelling public. The Association’s prime aims are to protect, promote and develop the general interests of Travel Agents, of tourism and travel.
The services of ACTA to it's members are summed up in the following:
- Complete information to members on any developments related to both inbound and outbound tourism and travel in Cyprus, as obtained through the sources of the Association in Cyprus and abroad through ECTAA (The European Travel Agent’s and Tour Operators Associations).
- Issue of a "pass" for the use of ACTA’s counters at Larnaka and Paphos Airports.
- Issue of certificates to participate in various bids e.g. for school tours according to Law 186(I)/2017 (only for licensed Tour Operators).
- Issue of a license to issue airline tickets for expulsion of aliens only to members of ACTA.
- Registration of members to ACTA's business Pages (Directory) issued in 4000 copies each year and sent to selected recipients in Cyprus and abroad.
- Legal Advice through the Legal Counsel of the Association only to members of ACTA.
- Promotion and solving of individual problems of members or groups of members.
- Effective mediation/Arbitration between members and consumers.
- Organization of the TAXIDI Exhibition each year with the participation of ACTA’s Members which provides direct contact with the traveling public.
- Organization of study tours (fam trips) for the members of the Association in countries sources of tourism and popular tourist destinations of the Cypriots.
- Organization of educational and informative conferences and workshops.
- Representation of members at international tourism fairs.